Ok so I couldn't upgrade with o2 cause they have decided not to sell blackberry anymore,
    So cause im like a dog with a bone I went on the Carphone site you can upgrade with whatever network your from via these guys and now I pay less a month on the same tarrif and have a brand new blackberry passport in in the post.
    So if anyone wants the passport check these out they support all networks.

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king and Anthony_2u like this.
    10-02-14 05:31 AM
    Yes I always buy from Carphone Warehouse now unlocked, as I don't trust T-Mobiles delivery guys. Few years ago when I upgraded online for a 9900, long story short, the delivery guy stole the phone. So I got shafted with a new 18 months contract and no phone. Luckily the Bold 9780 was so robust it's still carrying on to this day. But very disappointed with T-Mobile who didn't give two craps about me. Shame on you T-Mobile and shame on you UKMail. Now T-Mobile is literally phoning me every week if I wanna upgrade. I just tell them no thanks, my money goes to Carphone Warehouse now! Don't wanna change my tariff cos it includes 08 numbers and international calls.

Posted via CB10
    Tommy legend likes this.
    10-02-14 06:27 AM
    Yes I always buy from Carphone Warehouse now unlocked, as I don't trust T-Mobiles delivery guys. Few years ago when I upgraded online for a 9900, long story short, the delivery guy stole the phone. So I got shafted with a new 18 months contract and no phone. Luckily the Bold 9780 was so robust it's still carrying on to this day. But very disappointed with T-Mobile who didn't give two craps about me. Shame on you T-Mobile and shame on you UKMail. Now T-Mobile is literally phoning me every week if I wanna upgrade. I just tell them no thanks, my money goes to Carphone Warehouse now! Don't wanna change my tariff cos it includes 08 numbers and international calls.

Posted via CB10
    So who is your tarrif with via Carphone warehouse?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:48 AM
    The tariff I got was from a friend who used to work for T-Mobile, it was the Flext45. T-Mobile gave me an allowance of �325 to spend on, calls, text and data. It also included 08 numbers and international calls. As I was the friend of the employee, I also got the friends and family discount of 50%. Hence the reason why I want to keep the tariff. The last time I wanted to upgrade, T-Mobile promised to keep my tariff as it is and just pay �20 towards the 9900. So after that horrible non delivery experience, I vowed never to upgrade or buy online from them ever again. Z10 I bought on the second day of release. And Z30 I bought a few months later after release for the wife. Both from Carphone Warehouse.

Posted via CB10
    Tommy legend likes this.
    10-02-14 05:02 PM
    Sounds like a pain mate glad you got sorted eventually

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:51 PM
    Passport is currently 'Pre Order' on CPW. Ordered mine last night but not sure how long the wait will be...

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 02:39 AM
    I have mine now from Carphonewarehouse do what I did call the free number on their site I got mine next day best move I ever did when it comes to phone choice to.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 04:43 AM
    I have mine now from Carphonewarehouse do what I did call the free number on their site I got mine next day best move I ever did when it comes to phone choice to.

Posted via CB10
    I just called them, they said it's still in back order. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait.

Flicked via Z30
    10-06-14 05:54 AM
    Literally just had a demo of one from carphone warehouse
    IT'S FREAKING AWESOME

I can't wait to own my own!!!

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    10-06-14 06:06 AM
    Guts, do you have to have an account and tariff already from CW?
    I went onto their site to the upgrade section, typed in all relevant info they asked for and result came back saying sorry seems you don't have a contract account.
    I'm on o2 pay monthly 24 month contract unlimited.
    Any advice appreciated

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:10 AM
    Guts, do you have to have an account and tariff already from CW?
    I went onto their site to the upgrade section, typed in all relevant info they asked for and result came back saying sorry seems you don't have a contract account.
    I'm on o2 pay monthly 24 month contract unlimited.
    Any advice appreciated

Posted via CB10
    I think you'll be better off going in store and asking, but I did hear on the radio yesterday that you don't need to have taken a contract out with CW to upgrade

Maybe they just haven't updated their website yet

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:18 AM
    Thank you. I will do

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:24 AM
    I just called them, they said it's still in back order. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait.

Flicked via Z30
    I kept updating the page and 30 minutes later they had one then called and the rest is history but if it's anything to you the guy in one of the stores (aintree liverpool) said tuesday which is tomorrow they will have more stock I hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:18 AM
    Fingers crossed, hopefully Tue... though I have a funny feeling it'll be a week or more before I see mine.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:34 AM
    Fingers crossed, hopefully Tue... though I have a funny feeling it'll be a week or more before I see mine.

Posted via CB10
    I got told mine will be here on the 20th, too damn long

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 04:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yup, mine too!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same

Flicked via Z30
    10-09-14 04:43 AM
    Well, I've just had a 'dispatched' email... although strangely, the contents of it is listed as "1xStandard Connection".

If it turns out to be a sim card but no Passport, I won't be best pleased!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 01:14 PM
    Well, I've just had a 'dispatched' email... although strangely, the contents of it is listed as "1xStandard Connection".

Posted via CB10
    I still haven't got my email ordered couple of weeks ago

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 04:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    If it's being delivered by Royal Mail, then it's a Sim Card and if it's being delivered by DPD then it's going to be the BlackBerry Passport.

Flicked via Z30
    10-15-14 04:46 PM
    I picked the store pickup option, so things appear differently for me...

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 09:30 AM
    Got mine!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 10:55 AM