I downloaded a few free apps recently and have been receiving messages from a company or developer that I did NOT ask for and cannot find a way to remove. Cannot get their email address or any information about them from the message to contact them to request they stop. Can't block their message without an address.

Had downloaded Awesome Contacts Color LED lights from Pace MobiTech. Keep getting constant messages with app offers.

Anyone know how to get rid of this???

Edit** I deleted the app and still got another offer message shortly afterwards.
    02-04-13 06:27 PM
    is this 10 or 7.1?
    02-04-13 06:32 PM
    on 7.1 over here...only thing I put on the system is google maps and waze. new device, so far no problems
    not an app addict. Be cool to know from the experts what to avoid etc....
    02-04-13 06:38 PM
    Apparently there are some company's that should be avoided. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.

I know I got a lot of annoying spam from Jared Co but at least it stopped when I deleted the app.
    pcguy514 likes this.
    02-04-13 07:00 PM
    Were they android apps? I know when I used android, I would get those in my notification area, I had to do a restore to get rid of them. I hope this isn't a way for those spammers to infiltrate the App Store.
    02-04-13 07:07 PM
    Jared co? Or something similar? Might be "inserted" on device and not an actual email...
    Been a while
    02-04-13 07:14 PM
    Apparently there are some company's that should be avoided. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.

I know I got a lot of annoying spam from Jared Co but at least it stopped when I deleted the app.
    Yup that's the culprit at the time for me...
    If deleting the app didn't work, I was going to his office directly (in montreal).
    02-04-13 07:20 PM
    ive had that too. They will get you on their mailer and also give your email to their developer friends. The emails have a link to unsubscribe at the bottom. You click the link to unsubscribe and it says "technical difficulties, please come back at a later time!". Well I keep going back at a later time and it always says that. Very sleazy way to keep sending you emails.
    02-04-13 07:35 PM
    Is this with Z10?
    02-05-13 11:15 PM
    Had that happen when I downloaded "Screen Grabber Free-No Watermark" by The Jared Company, received so many frequent annoying advertising emails that it was enough to make me delete the app. Not sure if your apps were free like mine was but I think thats the trade off Free App= Free Advertisement.
    02-05-13 11:47 PM
    Those apps should get banned from the app store seriously..
    shemaree09 likes this.
    02-06-13 12:42 AM
    Jared co? Or something similar? Might be "inserted" on device and not an actual email...
    Been a while
    I get this too. Jared Co is notorious for this. Its really annoying. I've had annoying popups about downloading other apps when I installed a Medicine Reminder app...even the paid version! Check the last app you've downloaded. Could be the culprit.
    02-06-13 10:01 AM