Are there any settings to change when trying to view webpagws? Certain webpages when I try to view them may load then just stay at a white screen or not load. I didn't know if there were settings or a program that could fix that or if its just a crappy limitation since you are officially trying to view it on a mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 05:46 PM
    what are these sites so that we can test them out?

03-07-09 06:20 PM
    For example qe were out looking at houses and I went to remax.com. That came up fine and I was able to put in search error etc and then when it searched it went to a new page and just stayed white. I know I've had similar issues with other sites but I can't think of any offhand right now.

03-07-09 06:29 PM
    You can go into your web browser settings

browser>menu button>options and then browser configuration. Check all the boxes - (back out to the page you want to view) refresh the page to see if it improves or works better for you.....
    03-07-09 06:48 PM
    I selected all that, nothing changed. One option I'm wondering is the Emulation mode-should that be at blackberry, or Microsoft IE etc, I'm not sure what that option might do. Thanks everyone so far on your feedback though. I know its still just a phone but its unfortunate not everything can come up the same like on the internet :-)
    03-08-09 12:04 AM
    Mine is on Blackberry. It must be set on that for OTA to work - just so you know. Not sure if changing would fix your issue, you can try just be sure to set it back to BB for OTA
    03-08-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD