Hey guys,

I can't seem to unpair/delete my bluetooth device. I go to the bluetooth setup menu and select the device and when I press the blackberry button to get the menu items (such as delete, add devices), nothing happens. Is there an alternative way to delete a bluetooth device via desktop manager or something? Its only this one device where I can't delete, the other bluetooth devices on the list, I can add and delete.

Thanks

Julian

BTW this may be important, but I'm running 5.0.0.190
    09-02-09 05:27 PM
    Bump. Any solutions? I get the same issue.
    09-29-09 04:33 PM
    Bump. Any solutions? I get the same issue.
    Go to options>bluetooth>click on device name>click on delete device!!!!
    09-29-09 04:54 PM
    u might be able to go to backup/restore and then advance, and delete the bluetooth options and that would clear the bluetooth options on the phone. But you would have to reset up the ones that you need...
    Ive been able to do this the reverse way, and every time i nuke a bb, the bluetooth options to auto-set up all the old devices that i had been connnected to before.
    09-29-09 05:13 PM
    Yep...those are the steps we're doing...but when we click on the "menu" button...we get NO drop down to delete the device. Hopefully the official release will fix it.

Go to options>bluetooth>click on device name>click on delete device!!!!
    10-18-09 10:56 AM
    5.0.0.238 and the same problem.
    BT connects but no sound, and you can't delete any previous pairings.
    As stated, you click on the menu button, and nothing happens - so you can't delete.
    11-10-09 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD