I had setup my OWA mailbox back in India. But after coming to Ireland I dont seem to be able to set it up. Can somebody help me please?
    01-10-10 07:43 PM
    More details... what does moving to another country have to do with setting up OWA via BIS? If your email server didn't change, there should be no issues unless you're having data issues... again, MORE DETAILS!!!
    01-10-10 10:21 PM
    Back in India I was on a different operator. I migrated to Ireland, changed operators and got BIS activated. I have the old serviceboosk but they dont work so I had to setup mail accounts once again. I logged into O2 mail setup website and configured my gmail. Working fine. I cannot configure my work OWA mail account.

Error message is : Cannot connect to email server or invalid server name.
    01-11-10 05:32 AM
    Are you absolutely sure you have the right OWA server name and settings? Are you sure your work hasn't changed something around the same time you moved? Some work places have their networks firewalled against certain IPs or IP ranges. This shouldn't really be the case though as the IPs should be RIM's, not the carriers since RIM hosts the BIS server, but it's possible the IPs are originating from a location being blocked by your work network... have you spoken with anyone in your IT dept about this?
    01-11-10 01:36 PM
    I cant speak to my IT guys coz the question that who all can access mails on BB is a grey area in my company. I started the trend when I was in India, passed on the settings to a lot of my colleagues and they are still using it in India.
    01-11-10 04:49 PM
    Sounds to me like you might be fighting a losing battle then. Chances are good that IT might be putting a stop to BIS tie-in pretty soon.
    01-11-10 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD