Soo when I first got my blackberry I set up my email account and all was well..

All of the sudden emails stopped coming to my phone. I didn't really care about it at the time but now I would find it very convenient to just send emails through my phone. I tried and it said that my account was not activated or enabled and would therefore not send.

I couldn't remember my password so I figured I could delete my email account and start a new one.. I searched this forum and figured out how.

Now I am trying to make a new account and it says "An account already exists for this Blackberry device"

If there is any information that I am not giving please let me know.. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you!
    07-30-09 12:47 AM
    It sounds like you were having trouble logging into your BIS account so you tried making a new one but it wouldn't let you, right? If so, you need to use your existing account. If you can't remember your password, click the forgot password link. If you can't remember your username, call your carrier.
    Once you get access, try resending your service books.
    07-30-09 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD