Hi

I'm having problems sending emails from my BB using my work email address. I'm receiving them fine, but when i reply, i initally get a tick and then it turns into a red cross and doesnt send.

I've googled the problem and a number of responses have send to resend the service books...but i cant seem to do it. If i go to BIS on my BB it doesnt give me any options to resend my service books. I've tried going to the BIS account on the internet, but when i try to register my PIN and IMEI it says that i cant access via HTML and should do it on my BB.

I've got a personal email account set up on my BB and it works fine.

Any suggestions?

PS. its with vodafone and i've got a bold.
    11-10-09 10:39 AM
    Is your work email address through a corporate BES? If so you will need to contact your IT department to have them resend the service books.

You can also try the following:
    Note that where it says "Desktop" may vary depending on how your corporate BES is setup.

1. From your Blackberry's main menu choose Options. On some models you may have to choose Settings and then Options.
    2. Next choose Advanced Options.
    3. Choose Service Books.
    4. Locate the Desktop[SYNC] entry, highlight it, hit the menu key and choose Delete. This will remove the entry from the list.
    5. Use the return key to back out to the main menu.
    6. Follow steps 1 -3 again to get back to the Service Books menu.
    7. Hit the menu key and choose Undelete. This will restore the Desktop[SYNC] entry. Verify that it has returned to the list. It may not be in the same spot as it was originally.
    8. Use the return key again and back out to the main menu. You should see the activity arrows show up on your device. Wait until all of the activity has completed and then try to send an email from your device again.
    11-10-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD