l installed JL_Cmder to wipe the device because l installed 6 os on 9700 incorrectly so l wanted to go back 5os and l got to "white screen" error 507...
    when l go do DM and try to install 5os again l get an error saying "An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your Internet connections or try again later, if the problem persist."
    l have lnteret connection but now phone is nonfunctional and l cant do anything.
    please help
    11-07-10 03:10 PM
    i just had the same problem and the way i got os back on the phone was to go into DM files and delete all os files. Then redownload os from carrier web site and install on pc. Open DL direct from file, then connect phone to pc and turn on phone. As soon as phone pin shows up start DL and it should install. At least in my case that is how i recovered from 507 error. Also my pin did not show up in DL it said unknown, some times it does sometimes it doesn't.
    11-07-10 03:42 PM
    I had the recurring white screen of death on my Storm 2 and it would keep rebooting. The only way I was able to fix it was to take the battery out and install the OS with no battery in the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 03:50 PM
    i just had the same problem and the way i got os back on the phone was to go into DM files and delete all os files. Then redownload os from carrier web site and install on pc. Open DL direct from file, then connect phone to pc and turn on phone. As soon as phone pin shows up start DL and it should install. At least in my case that is how i recovered from 507 error. Also my pin did not show up in DL it said unknown, some times it does sometimes it doesn't.
    thanks a lot buddy l'm doing it right now l spent 5hrs trying to fix it finally l know what to do.
    11-07-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD