- CrackBerry Addict
- 773 Posts
Can't install App Wolrd
My buddy deleted appworld from his 9800 by mistake. He has attempted to reinstall it and has had no luck.
He has used the website http://www.blackberry.com/appworld
And he has also used desktop manager to download it.
I haven't seen the phone myself but what might he be doing wrong?
- 11-27-2012, 09:20 AM #2
There sewems to be some problems with app world right now. View comments on homepage articlePhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- By austen0316 in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:42 PM
- By austen0316 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:42 PM
- By kevine310 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:33 PM
- By dvigue in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2009, 07:47 AM
- By Rashar in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2008, 04:56 PM