Well, I didn't think it could happen to me. I saw all these people hooked on their Berries and thought "don't they have anything better to do?" Now, I know better. My wife wanted to upgrade from her Razor and the Berries were on sale...so we bought 2 brand spankin' new red sexy looking Curves. I was sucked in so fast I didn't know what hit me. My head's still spinning. I'm on CrackBerry.com all the time now. I'm learning more and more about my sweet sweet little Berry. I'm addicted. I'm so glad I found CrackBerry.com to help me satisfy my daily need for Berry knowledge! This is my first new thread, so allow me to say "hello" and join your ranks as I strive to become a full-blown user and abuser.
    07-08-08 08:46 PM
    Welcome to CB
    07-08-08 08:48 PM
    Welcome my friend, need any friends or advice feel free to pm me.
    07-08-08 08:48 PM
    welcome welcome... not too long ago i was in your shoes. just drink it in my friend - drink it in!
    07-08-08 08:50 PM
    Blackberries are certainly wonderful devices. Welcome to cb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 08:51 PM
    Welcome to the family. We've all been there (and still are) LOL
    07-08-08 08:55 PM
    Don't knock it till you've tried it!
    Also, " when in doubt, pull it out"

Welcome to the Crack!

07-08-08 10:03 PM
    Welcome welcome! I used to be the same way (I had a RAZR as well) but after getting my bb about 4 months ago, I can't believe I went that long without one.
    07-08-08 10:04 PM
    that's why we call them CRACKberries!! Enjoy!!
    07-08-08 10:05 PM
    ADDICTION happens to the best of us. Good thing its not real CRACKROCK. LOL

WELCOME!
    07-08-08 10:08 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    07-08-08 10:09 PM
    Well, I didn't think it could happen to me. I saw all these people hooked on their Berries and thought "don't they have anything better to do?" Now, I know better. My wife wanted to upgrade from her Razor and the Berries were on sale...so we bought 2 brand spankin' new red sexy looking Curves. I was sucked in so fast I didn't know what hit me. My head's still spinning. I'm on CrackBerry.com all the time now. I'm learning more and more about my sweet sweet little Berry. I'm addicted. I'm so glad I found CrackBerry.com to help me satisfy my daily need for Berry knowledge! This is my first new thread, so allow me to say "hello" and join your ranks as I strive to become a full-blown user and abuser.
    Isn't it amazing how fast we get swept in, Net?
    I'm surprising myself, too!

I love my BlackBerry!

SmeeBig7.
    07-08-08 10:11 PM
    Be sure to sign in on the Ohio Pinners thread! Welcome to blackberry and Crackberry!! Your wife is a member here as well, right? Somewhere there is a thread for "Berry Couples!" You are one of the lucky few who has an understanding spouse, be thankful!
    07-08-08 10:11 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! If you need any advice or help feel free to PM me or pin me

07-08-08 10:12 PM
    Same here pal, same here. ........and welcome to the dark side *insert evil laugh*
    07-09-08 01:00 AM
    Want to know a very bad thing?
    I pushed my pearl 8100 into a cup of soda 5 days ago... just to get a curve.
    the wife did say... i needed to wait 6 months from owning my pearl... until i should upgrade ... because of THIS site... i couldn't wait a day longer... so.. it looked 100% accidental... now i am soooo happy.

Only real question i have... how do i kill the curve.. to get a Bold?
    07-09-08 01:17 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    07-09-08 05:36 AM
    Welcome to CB

07-09-08 05:42 AM
    the wife did say... i needed to wait 6 months from owning my pearl... until i should upgrade ... because of THIS site... i couldn't wait a day longer... so.. it looked 100% accidental... now i am soooo happy.

Oh dear! You DO sound addicted!

SmeeBig7.
    07-09-08 07:38 AM

Step away from the Curve.......it is your friend and doesn't deserve an early death.
    07-09-08 12:04 PM
    Wow, I know the feeling...I'm debating on eating the early termination fee and getting a 8330 on sale with the new 2-yr price as opposed to buying it outright because they only had the Pearl when I renewed...and I've only been with this for a few months...
    07-09-08 01:27 PM
    It wasn't a total free ride from drowning the little guy... for your very first blackberry... my little pearl was the best... stuck with me through thick and thin. I seen the 8320 from a distance... shiny.. cute.. and fully loaded (full keyboard).. thought i would hate that .. bulky .. fat thing. She was a little wide for my liking... from the Razr... upgraded to the wing (what a brick).. had to slim down to the pearl... WOW, they keypad is nuts. Needed someone that understood ME... for ME! Ms. 8320.. she listened to my needs... understood me as a person... told me the 8100 was for kids... i didn't believe her. I was young dumb and full of love... day after day i seen her looking at me from the distance at the mall .... Long story short .. I am so happy i drowned that skinny 8100 in that cup of soda.. BIGGER IS BETTER ... i love my 8320!

Ooops.. sorry
    walk away.. slowly
    07-20-08 04:02 AM
    Uh, OK. You know combining BlackBerrys and alcohol is a very dangerous combination. Trust me, if you're caught drunk Berrying the penalties can be severe. Especially after your second offence.

07-20-08 04:35 AM
    Welcome and enjoy!

07-20-08 04:38 AM
    welcome to CB!
    07-20-08 11:17 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD