I have a new Curve from Verizon paired with Jabra BT620s headphones. In the blackberry media player, I can listen to MP3's from the headphones with no problem. I can even pause, skip and control the volume fine. If I bring up the menu, I have the option to use speakerphone, handset or Bluetooth. However, if I go and open a video... I no longer have the option to play the audio out of the bluetooth.. just the speakerphone or handset (or headset if I plugged one in). Has anyone else had this problem? I don't think it's the headphones, but I wonder if it's something with Verizon. I know the 8330 doesn't have the same video format compatibility as other provider's Curves. Everything else is working great, but this is the only thing bugging me.
    05-20-08 11:01 AM
    It will not work. Bluetooth has a slight delay in audio so it will not work with videos. Verizon is not the only one.
    05-20-08 11:03 AM
    I ran into the same problem. Too bad there are no replies...
    05-20-08 08:28 PM
    I have the same problem. I have a Pearl 8130 and Motorola s9's. I would like to assume that a software upgrade would fix this problem.
    05-27-08 11:04 PM
    I have the same problem. I have a Pearl 8130 and Motorola s9's. I would like to assume that a software upgrade would fix this problem.
    But you shouldn't. The answer is still the same, and there is no solution being worked on.
    05-27-08 11:14 PM
    Just got a blackberry 8900 and the video works with the bluetooth headphones. Noticed the bluetooth version was Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR.
    06-18-09 02:01 AM
    Just got a blackberry 8900 and the video works with the bluetooth headphones. Noticed the bluetooth version was Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR.
    I can discard that factor. My 8310 Curve I currently use with a Nokia Bluetooth 2.0 EDR compatible headphone set has the same problem. Perhaps is a driver-related issue? Or is it the phone hardware that cannot handle both things simultaneously because of processing power?
    07-10-09 10:48 AM
    I can listen to video perfect with my bluetooth I have a jabra bt 8040 with a2dp
    07-10-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD