Hello all,

Need some help deleting the BB SMART EMAIL VIEWER... (Trial Version v2.3) I loved it but am going to wait for os4.5 for html viewing... However, I can't find a way to delete the bloody thing... I can go to options and change it from my default viewer... but it is still there !! HELP !!!!
    04-03-08 11:24 AM
    Go to Options - Applications - Find 'Smart Viewer' - Delete.

04-03-08 11:32 AM
    Although, 4.5 doesn't have HTML email viewing
    04-03-08 11:33 AM
    Thanks !! Must have missed it the ten times I looked before !!!

I thought HTML email viewing was in OS4.5 ??? If not, then guess I'll buy SmartViewer... no point having unlimited data plan not being able to see my emails in their full glory !
    04-03-08 11:47 AM
    I deleted the BB SMART EMAIL VIEWER from my applications but the option is still showing when I view my email options from the blackberry menu. Does anyone know how to delete it from there?
    Thanks.
    04-15-08 11:26 AM
    I deleted the BB SMART EMAIL VIEWER from my applications but the option is still showing when I view my email options from the blackberry menu. Does anyone know how to delete it from there?
    Thanks.
    Do a battery pull - especially after deleting things out of your application list.
    04-15-08 11:29 AM
    A battery pull should do it.
    04-15-08 06:09 PM
    I pulled the battery and BB email viewer is still showing as an email option but if I select BB it won't work. I would really like to get it off my menu. Any more ideas?
    04-16-08 12:26 AM
    I think the later versions of the 4.5 Beta have HTML email - like .18 and .28. I'm on 4.5.0.9 and I don't have HTML email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-08 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD