So i've been wanting the Bold since I had seen it. Though i've been having afterthoughts with getting the Curve 8900 now that it's out.

Currently i'm with T-Mobile with 2 months left on my contract, i'm eligible for an upgrade apparently according to the store by my house.

I've been using the Pearl 8100 for the past couple years, I really like the convenience with the small size which is causing me to have afterthoughts about the Bold for the Curve instead. The thing that attracts me to the Bold is the speed and the 3G, I don't like using the internet on the Pearl currently because it's really slow.

So basically i'm debating the Bold or the Curve. 3G vs Size

The local store says they'll have a live Curve available to play with on the internet and everything on Friday, I still haven't been able to test out the internet on the Bold as the stores have the actual phones out but not on an active SIM card.

I was considering buying the Curve outright and if deciding I don't like it over the next 2mo try and sell it on the forums here to recoup most of the cost and going for the Bold instead. What do you guys think? Will I lose too much value in having the phone used over a couple months if I take good care of it?
    02-11-09 09:03 PM
    Get the 8900 I love it and I only had it for a week

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 11:50 PM
    The Bold. No question.
    02-12-09 12:01 AM
    You'll probably be stunned how easy it is to get used to the difference in size, especially when you experience the step up in functionality. Don't go leaving youself short if you want to do more on your BB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 12:08 AM
    i went from a curve to the bold and i'm impressed... so bold for me!!
    02-12-09 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD