I have a BB 8830 that syncs future calendar events perfectly with my Outlook 2007 (Vista). But, when I enter a past event (for historical purposes) in my BB, it will not sync to my Outlook. How can I fix this?
    09-12-08 10:20 AM
    That's a longstanding issue that's never been solved. There's a poll on it in one of the forums right now, asking people to report their results. My outlook deletes all non-recurring calendar events older than 13 months from the current date. I assumed that was an Outlook issue, until a user provided a counter-example. Then I thought it was a BES issue, until another user provided another counter-example. And it's not just a BlackBerry issue, because, you guessed it, there's a counter example there, too. So there is not yet a consistent, logical explanation that fits all the known facts.

You are the first person to mention it with Outlook 2007. The other reports have been with Outlook 2003. Please post your results to the poll, and supply your information.

Here is the link to the poll: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/have...your-bb-70765/
    Last edited by JeffH; 09-12-08 at 11:33 AM. Reason: link to poll
    09-12-08 11:29 AM
    I had this problem, that it would delete anything older than 3 months. What I did was deleted all appointments in the calender on the bb and resync everything. Before I did this I went in to the calendar options then general and went to the actions section I changed keep appointments to forever. So far this has worked for me.
    09-12-08 11:44 AM
    I was just checking with the OP if my suggestions worked?
    09-14-08 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD