Hi,
    I cannot read my mail nor my sms' on my blackberrry curve 9300. I can see the red astrix mark when a new email of sms is sent to me but when i click on the icon it say "No new messages"

To read the mail or sms i have to do the following.
    clikc "Menu"
    then click "View folder"
    and then I have to view each folder seperately to read my mail and sms'

I had made some changes in the setting but I dont remember what changes i made....

Plz help.
    09-19-11 02:01 AM
    Umm... Battery pull? Or maybe soft reboot, reset, whatever it is. 'Alt' + right shift button + delete button at once. Hope it helps
    09-19-11 02:20 AM
    Umm... Battery pull? Or maybe soft reboot, reset, whatever it is. 'Alt' + right shift button + delete button at once. Hope it helps
    Did all that does not work ,,, it has to do something with the settings... something with the changes i made...
    09-20-11 02:57 AM
    Plz help guys.... plz
    09-20-11 03:00 AM
    try opening your main messages folder, hit the blackberry key/options/inbox management(os6). you can check/uncheck the tick boxes to have mail accounts/other message types(sms) appear in the main message folder on your screen. Your hidden messages will be there somewhere. To view all inboxes hit the blackberry key and select 'show all' or 'show all icons' depending on your software version.
    09-20-11 02:59 PM
    try opening your main messages folder, hit the blackberry key/options/inbox management(os6). you can check/uncheck the tick boxes to have mail accounts/other message types(sms) appear in the main message folder on your screen. Your hidden messages will be there somewhere. To view all inboxes hit the blackberry key and select 'show all' or 'show all icons' depending on your software version.
    Did that too..... does not work.. even to check my sms' i have to go to options view folder and then check sms' .... even then i can see the sms' but i am not able to open them.
    09-21-11 02:37 AM
    Reinstall the OS of your Blackberry.
    09-21-11 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD