Hi guys I have an unread message icon (envelope) at the top of my screen and I can't figure out what it is. It isn't an email, sms, or mms message. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 01:16 AM
    it happens from time to time, reset the phone by pulling the battery. or just clear all the messages from the phone.
    04-13-09 01:20 AM
    Check your saved messages too... 99.9999 percent of the time that is the culprit

04-13-09 01:23 AM
    This happened to me recently. Go to the main screen and unhide all your folders. Check the "Messages" folder. Whatever it is will be in there.

04-13-09 02:34 AM
    Open up the messages app, press the bb key and select search. Now set the services to all services, folder to all folders, show to unopened only and type to all. Press the bb key and select search. This will now display all unopened messages on your device.

04-13-09 02:56 AM
    I did a battery pull, checked the messages folder and deleted all my sms mms and email msgs from my phone and the darn envelope is still there!

04-13-09 02:57 AM
    Nevermind everyone! I found out what it was. It was a missed call in my call log. Weird it uses the envelope icon to show that...

04-13-09 03:05 AM
    thank god for this post otherwise i was seriously going to lose my marbles cuz i couldnt figure it out.
    04-16-09 05:33 PM
    Nevermind everyone! I found out what it was. It was a missed call in my call log. Weird it uses the envelope icon to show that...

Lmaooo! I was going to say Check your missed calls! Haha it took me an hour to figure out why the **** I had a envelope and no messages.
    04-16-09 05:58 PM

While in your call log hit menu>options>call logging and set it to "none" so that missed calls or all calls won't log in your messages folder.
    04-16-09 06:02 PM
    While in your call log hit menu>options>call logging and set it to "none" so that missed calls or all calls won't log in your messages folder.
    Man, I was wondering how the heck you could get rid of those. Lol thanks!
    04-16-09 06:12 PM
    I hid it from you... I'm ninja like that.
    04-16-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD