I can't connect to wifi. I have Linksys Wireless - N Home Router WRT120N. Just bought it today, the installation worked perfectly, I connected it to wifi " WiFi Success! but the Network Name(SSID) didn't seem to appear on top.
    It's not my first time cause I use our Wifi at school and it always work.
    Running v4.6 OS
    03-31-10 09:34 AM
    Are all the other items on the home network connecting to the router OK, such as laptops, Desktops etc??
    03-31-10 09:38 AM
    What kind of security do you have set up? WEP/WPA WPA2? are you broadcasting at 802.11b, g and n?
    03-31-10 10:41 AM
    aren't BB's operating on W-g? make sure your router broadcasts on g
    03-31-10 11:10 AM
    BBs are b/g compatible.
    03-31-10 11:43 AM
    Security type is Pre Shared Key (PSK)
    04-01-10 03:44 AM
    had the same issue.. what could work is.. manually put it in.. name it.. ie linksys then next screen should ask you what security select which so as (psk) now here is the thing. When you set up your router you had some passowords that YOU made..Use one of those.. i know the psk key was like more then 10 characters for me.so once you find the right set you should be able to connect. Now sometimes it asks you to enter the pin that the BB gives that really does not do a damn thing,well at least not for me, so i wouldn't recommend not using it. So hope you kind of get the drift on what im talking about
    04-01-10 07:13 AM
    I can't connect to wifi. I have Linksys Wireless - N Home Router WRT120N. Just bought it today, the installation worked perfectly, I connected it to wifi " WiFi Success! but the Network Name(SSID) didn't seem to appear on top.
    It's not my first time cause I use our Wifi at school and it always work.
    Running v4.6 OS
    I had the same problem then today I was determined to get it to work I found a button on my router and I pushed it and it connected just like that ... So happy I finally got it to work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD