I have a user that added an aol account to a company blackberry. Is there any way we can save those messages to a computer? I understand I could forward them but is there any other way for example a sync or something?

Let me know.
    01-21-09 09:29 AM
    I believe backing up your device via DM could enable you to do this.... Ive never backed up and dont use DM so Im not positive but I think that is possible

Im sure you will get better responses soon!
    01-21-09 10:26 AM
    So are you tracking their usage, Spying so to speak? Just tell them to delete the aol account or do like to read private stuff? Is that ya thang?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 10:46 AM
    I have a user that added an aol account to a company blackberry. Is there any way we can save those messages to a computer? I understand I could forward them but is there any other way for example a sync or something?

Let me know.
    I am not clear on your question. Is the intention to remove the AOL account but to preserve the message content?

The message database can be captured with Backup, making it possible to transfer it to an different BlackBerry.

If it is a matter of filtering, use Outlook and the advanced filter settings to sync to an Outlook file.
    01-21-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD