The crackberry forums are becoming abit like a nagging-room of negative and crying comments, posts and news about Blackberry for a big part. While I do understand the love some, or lots of people have for the company, what I don't get is why we should always nag about anything? Everything JC is doing have always a majority of naysayers, why? Like lets be in his shoes for a while can we? We live in middle of the Information technology revolution on the wake of the IoT and Big data revolution, which will be run by the present OSs in the world, he got a company that got better days and in technology we should know some things:

1- there WILL BE NO life-savior product, so stop asking for one.
    2- in a couple of years hardware manufacturers will be all losing money, and software will be the game changer.
    3- blackberry should ride the NEXT wave instead of trying to catch up with the last one.
    4- the slider is a brilliant idea and it really might introduce a lot of people to BB10 as an android forched skin with a lot, a lot, of advantages over other android devices.

5- can we please give the man a break?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 03:41 AM
    6- Is your name John Chen Jr.?

Posted from an ME173X
    Doggerz and Blacklatino like this.
    09-02-15 03:54 AM
    Cry some more, OP.

Posted via CB10
    jmr1015 likes this.
    09-02-15 03:57 AM
    It could be like BGR. Thank the heavens it isn't like BGR.
    lift, jmr1015 and JRF_1986 like this.
    09-02-15 04:00 AM
    It'll get better once the official announcement for Android is made. Even with all the photos and videos many are in denial that it's going to happen. It's easy for people on the Internet to say how a multi billion dollar company should be run, but you gotta wonder why they didn't apply for CEO.

Posted from BlackBerry Classic, T-Mobile, no camera, 10.3.2.2205
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-02-15 05:38 AM
    I will admit that it has been rowdy around here recently. You have plenty of pricks around here that aren't getting laid so they take it on other members. Then you have mods that simply remind everyone about the rules. And clean up the place.

I had one member actually challenge me that he doesn't speak English, he speaks American. Because Brazilians don't speak Portuguese, they speak Brazilian and Mexicans speak only Mexican. And Africans...well they speak African of course. Sad part is he had likes from other members. This only proves morons run in packs.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 06:22 AM
    I will admit that it has been rowdy around here recently. You have plenty of pricks around here that aren't getting laid so they take it on other members. Then you have mods that simply remind everyone about the rules. And clean up the place.

I had one member actually challenge me that he doesn't speak English, he speaks American. Because Brazilians don't speak Portuguese, they speak Brazilian and Mexicans speak only Mexican. And Africans...well they speak African of course. Sad part is he had likes from other members. This only proves morons run in packs.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, but this is a common theme on most forums unfortunately. Can't filter out all pricks.

Personally I don't mind negative posts at all, providing they're not offending anyone and aren't troll posts.

I really dislike when new posters, or posters whose first language clearly isn't English get shot down for asking something that's already been covered, as if they should instead spend the whole day reading thousands of posts. Just be courteous and provide an answer - what's wrong with that?

My only (I think) infraction came from defending someone like that. I tried to give a troll as good as he was giving. Pretty heavy-handed I thought. But most of the mods do a great job.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Deckard79; 09-02-15 at 01:01 PM.
    hoopitz, DaDaDogg, wincyUt and 3 others like this.
    09-02-15 06:36 AM
    , as if they should instead spend the whole day reading thousands of posts.

Posted via CB10
    Not justifying slamming a new poster, but a quick Google search with the word Crackberry in the search field, along with the question, would bring up every answer you could ask for. This would be a simple courtesy to the community and is just good manners. Respect garners respect.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    baarn and DrBoomBotz like this.
    09-02-15 06:48 AM
    I hear u OP. I just usually skip the negative threads if they lack substance and move on. Me personally, I am quite happy with my Classic, suits my needs well - both for work and personal life. We have Android tablets to address app gaps. Best of both worlds, no issues.

And yes, even both Samsung and Apple are having declining sales in hardware due to the influx of cheaper phones and tablets in the market. We bought a great Lenovo tablet for only $77 and it has great reviews. So,I get that BlackBerry needs to diversify, and find other venues. I just hope that they will continue making phones while pursuing other growth avenues.

Posted via Classic
    kbrant64 likes this.
    09-02-15 07:02 AM
    Not justifying slamming a new poster, but a quick Google search with the word Crackberry in the search field, along with the question, would bring up every answer you could ask for. This would be a simple courtesy to the community and is just good manners. Respect garners respect.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    I don't think so - works sometimes, but usually I end up reading threads describing something close-to but not the same in a round about way...

Maybe that's just me.

Also, of course respect garners respect but maybe it's another character quirk of mine that I don't consider that remotely disrespectful (particularly when asked politely).

Posted via CB10
    clareberry likes this.
    09-02-15 08:20 AM
    I reserve the right to continue to criticize the upcoming chendroid torch and the decisions that have gotten us to this point.

Posted via CB10
    lnichols, lift and extisis like this.
    09-02-15 08:20 AM
    There's a lot more negativity and rudeness than when I first joined CrackBerry. I don't spend near as much time here anymore.
    z3user likes this.
    09-02-15 08:52 AM
    Looking forward to a BlackBerry skinned Android is a positive post.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 09:21 AM
    2- in a couple of years hardware manufacturers will be all losing money, and software will be the game changer.

Posted via CB10
    Amazing point OP,
    So in future there will be no need of hardware to run BlackBerry or any other software ?
    Great !!
    09-02-15 10:19 AM
    Amazing point OP,
    So in future there will be no need of hardware to run BlackBerry or any other software ?
    Great !!
    Not really. If we look at the PC market, hardware got cheaper and cheaper but windows still reigned supreme and no new OS grabbing any large piece of the pie for a long time now. The same will happen in the Mobile world: not a lot of hardware OEMs will survive, but those who do will be on the main (and free) platform (android).
    09-02-15 10:26 AM
    BlackBerry is not fracking Disney.
    09-02-15 10:29 AM
    CB is fast becoming a tabloid forum. A very sad state for the once known as forum for the intelligent BlackBerry users.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 10:39 AM
    Stop being so negative about the negative posts, they keep the blood flowing on here lol

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 10:50 AM
    The crackberry forums are becoming abit like a nagging-room of negative and crying comments, posts and news about Blackberry for a big part. While I do understand the love some, or lots of people have for the company, what I don't get is why we should always nag about anything? Everything JC is doing have always a majority of naysayers, why? Like lets be in his shoes for a while can we? We live in middle of the Information technology revolution on the wake of the IoT and Big data revolution, which will be run by the present OSs in the world, he got a company that got better days and in technology we should know some things:

1- there WILL BE NO life-savior product, so stop asking for one.
    3- blackberry should ride the NEXT wave instead of trying to catch up with the last one.
    4- the slider is a brilliant idea and it really might introduce a lot of people to BB10 as an android forched skin with a lot, a lot, of advantages over other android devices.

5- can we please give the man a break?
    Posted via CB10

Bless you heart. "Hope springs......eternal".

can we please give the man a break?
    Unfortunately, because of where the company is- right now, most are seeing some of the same issues that have been going on prior to the name change to BlackBerry. While most want BlackBerry to succeed, a lot of consumers- on here, potentially new/former, are nervous about purchasing a smartphone from a company that was for sale not that long ago, poor sales, not supporting current apps, and could possibly close the doors at some time.......later. While I applaud your efforts, a lot of this is not Chen's fault. However since he is the latest CEO- he hasn't really earned a break by stepping up and inheriting the "BlackBerry Bullseye" target. Probably a cool guy......sitting in a very hot seat.
    09-02-15 10:56 AM
    Too many people with too much time on their hands... after all people ..it is only a bleeping cell phone!!!!
    09-02-15 10:56 AM
    The thing is there is a lot of misinformation flying around CB about other OSs and how they operate. When presented with facts, they call you and iSheep or and Android fanboy.

I've seen comments on here such as "BB10 is the future of mobile - fact" (yes, the "fact: word was present in the comment) and nothing else in the comment. I honestly would like an open discussion about BB in these forums, not just 24/7 "BB is king", "BB10 wil rule the world" comments.
    09-02-15 11:11 AM
    Negative and Positive the last time I checked where used in electrical theory and have nothing to do with real life, that's called reality.

As far as the folks expressing their feelings about the brand, well here in the USA the brand is dead and all but forgotten about and those folks up there in Waterloo haven't done much to give folks here in the USA a warm and fuzzy feeling again.

So you can't blame folks for expressing their feelings and displeasure on these forums. I still preach the Blackberry brand here in the U.S, but mostly on deaf ears.

Blackberry needs to release the Android based slider ASAP and I personally know of several folks who will give them another chance when and if that ever happens?

Then they would have full google play store and services support for their apps and such. Like it or not, that's what folks want today and if they embed some sort of security into their Blackberry skin, now you have something to draw folks back over to the brand again.

But until that time comes, your going to continue to have folks post stuff that's not sugar coated and everything is beautiful in Blackberry land and that's just the way it is at the moment.
    kirson and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-02-15 11:33 AM
    There is a lot of flipping now. Some people who have been negative to BlackBerry and switched to Android are now very positive to an Android powered device while still being negative towards Bb10. Some people that are BB10 proponents are now negative because they feel (probably rightfully so), that Android BlackBerry is the end of Bb10. Also many people don't want Android. In the end, it's a forum on the Internet and it would be boring if everyone thought the same and cheered every BlackBerry decision.

Posted via Z30
    anon(9353145), z3user and kirson like this.
    09-02-15 11:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    Americans speak dialects of English, Spanish and French. It's ignorant of them to say they speak American when in fact their main language is English.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    09-02-15 11:50 AM
    Americans speak dialects of English, Spanish and French. It's ignorant of them to say they speak American when in fact their main language is English.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    I have never heard anyone say we folks here in the USA don't speak English, this is our primary language even though the dialect does change a little when you go south or out east it's still English plain and simple.
    09-02-15 12:16 PM
88 123 ...