I'm going to switch from an att curve to a vzw curve. Is there anyway I can get all my contacts and calendar info transferred? I use a mac so I don't have a pc to store the stuff. Can the vz store do it for me?? I would hate to have to hand type everything in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 05:48 PM
    i would take both phones to a verizon store and ask them to do it... i know that whenever i switch phones, which is often, i always just take the phones into the store and they do it right there for me. im not sure if the fact that your phones are on two different carriers will make a difference... it may, as verizon's interface is different obviously than att's. all you can do is take it in and try.
    05-07-08 06:04 PM
    yeah i don't think it would work since one is gsm and the other is cdma
    05-07-08 06:05 PM
    Yes they can transfer just your contacts. Expect a $10 charge. Only contacts. Not calendar events.
    05-07-08 08:37 PM
    Does PocketMac not allow you to Sync this?
    05-07-08 08:41 PM
    Yeah as far as I know they can only transfer contacts.
    05-07-08 08:46 PM
    i asked my mom (a verizon employee) and she said for sure theyll do your contacts, but she doesnt think theyll be able to transfer your calendar. you would need to utilize the desktop manager for this and, obviously as you stated, you cant.

by the way.. i switch phones all the time and i have never had to pay the $10 charge at the verizon store. just be super nice and if its a guy.... flirt a little.

(shamless, i know )
    05-08-08 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD