I saw the I option and I did it and now ITS gone!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 05:53 PM
    Go to Menu -> BB Key -> Show All. Then if you want to stop hiding a particular item you will need to Highlight -> BB Key -> Uncheck Hide.

Chris
    04-01-09 05:56 PM
    Go to Menu -> BB Key -> Show All. Then if you want to stop hiding a particular item you will need to Highlight -> BB Key -> Uncheck Hide.

Chris
    Its a picture folder and it doesn't give me the option

04-01-09 06:10 PM
    Its a picture folder and it doesn't give me the option

Hmm, if that is the case then I would recommend that you get the app called BBFileScout. It's like a file explorer for your device and it works great.

You can grab it from my links site under Applications.

Chris
    04-01-09 06:13 PM
    Thanks man I scoured the net and couldn't find anything on it and its not in the book or on the blackberry website

04-01-09 06:16 PM
    No problem. I know it is more of a workaround instead of a solution, but it should really help you in the meantime.

Chris
    04-01-09 06:17 PM
    Did you exclude the folder? If you excluded it, open up media>menu>options and go to the "exclude folders" button and uncheck the folder if it's there.
    04-01-09 06:28 PM
    Open media player then menu then explore navigate to navigate to folder file is in hit menu and then show hidden.
    If the file is on your media card u can also hook BB to your computer make sure windows is set to show hidden files. Find the file right click it choose properties and then uncheck hidden box.

04-01-09 06:44 PM
    i have only been able to unhide files and folders via the computer as rib said.
    04-01-09 08:23 PM
    You have to be in the folder it is in for it to show up on the menu. For example if you got to blackberry pictures and there is a hidden folder in that directery show hidden will show up in the menu.

04-01-09 08:31 PM
    Take a look at the second to last post by ACE he breaks down where you should be able to do this from the device. Key is you have to EXPLORE then push in menu to show hidden, once you find the hidden folders you can then unhide them.
    06-10-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD