I'm very disappointed BB user in Indonesia, I'm really really want to tell the HQ about very bad and poor service in Indonesia.

I can accept about fail claim my leaked LCD on my Curve 9360 Apollo but they took about 10 days to decide that it was not in the warranty claim. My returned device in not at good condition, the rubber is somehow broken which bad unscrew process, the LCD cover is dusty and the keypad is not placed correctly.

I think RIM as a struggle company which fighting for smartphone competition if their service like this, you will be death. Trust me, more people will move to other service Apple or Android which offer more value.

I'm not the only one unsatisfied customer from Indonesia, since lots of people complaint in the Indonesia forum, but still the RIM is still quite and feel no problem. I can guarantee the RIM income from Indonesia is make you still run, if Indonesia customer move from BB, you will be death! trust me. please do not under estimate stupid customer like me.
    07-25-13 07:16 PM
    Dude, learn some English. Lol. Kidding.
    07-25-13 08:58 PM
    Not kidding. But valid attempt.

Via my Commodore Vic 20
    07-26-13 12:33 AM