Has anybody visited this site Paratek :: Antenna Frequency Tuners ? i tried to understand as much as i can , but still very blurry to me , i wish a someone would take a deep look into it !
    06-30-14 02:35 PM
    Totally over my head! LOL
    anon721037 likes this.
    06-30-14 02:37 PM
    Ya I agree , but it works.

Posted on CB10 on my Z30 STA100-5 / 10.2.1.3175
    06-30-14 02:41 PM
    I am summoning help
    06-30-14 02:44 PM
    There's a great thread here all about it - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ntenna-856010/. You can also read the 'announcement' post as well for further insight - http://crackberry.com/rim-acquires-p...g-technologies.

You never asked any specific questions, so what exactly is it that you want to know? How it works? Why it's good for BlackBerry?

Long story short is that they have extensive knowledge in how radios and for the sake of this convo, 'how your BlackBerry's signal works and connects to the network'.

It's adaptive technology so as you move about and your signal gets weaker, Paratek knows this happens and their software, radios and implementations can adjust and improve your signal in areas where it is weak.

To ensure BlackBerry always have the best signal possible, they bought Paratek and put them to work on BlackBerry smartphones.

If you want to get into further, deeper details such as the REAL inner workings, well that's more complicated.
    anon721037, itsyaboy and pkcable like this.
    06-30-14 02:46 PM
    Ask this guy.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    06-30-14 07:57 PM
    There's a great thread here all about it - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ntenna-856010/. You can also read the 'announcement' post as well for further insight - RIM acquires Paratek to focus on developing RF tuning technologies | CrackBerry.com.

You never asked any specific questions, so what exactly is it that you want to know? How it works? Why it's good for BlackBerry?

Long story short is that they have extensive knowledge in how radios and for the sake of this convo, 'how your BlackBerry's signal works and connects to the network'.

It's adaptive technology so as you move about and your signal gets weaker, Paratek knows this happens and their software, radios and implementations can adjust and improve your signal in areas where it is weak.

To ensure BlackBerry always have the best signal possible, they bought Paratek and put them to work on BlackBerry smartphones.

If you want to get into further, deeper details such as the REAL inner workings, well that's more complicated.
    Well when i hang out with friends every time they want to see a video on YouTube they ask me to use my z30 <3 it pulls out internet data like a hero , they own 2 iphone5s and a lot of samsung galaxies , they always use my z30 ...so i was wondering what paratek antenna does , cuz if samsung and apple cant have such great antennas , this must be huge !
    06-30-14 08:03 PM
    It's only huge if people know about it. But it is one of the advantages that people should be told about.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 08:07 PM
    What's that slogan the iPeople use????? "it just works!"
    menshawy and anon721037 like this.
    07-01-14 10:10 AM