03-29-09 08:43 PM
- I have a new Blackberry Pearl and have registrered with BIS and set up a Gmail Account. However, I can't receive any emails but yet I can send them.
I have tried:
- Resending the Service Books from both the Handheld and my PC (A few times)
- Have registrered a few times through the Host Table and get the registreration email
- Deleting the Gmail Account and setting it up again - same issue
- Setting up a Yahoo Account to check but again it's the same issue
- Have checked for Facebook Apps (I read it on the Forum) but I have none installed
- Checked Firewall settings also
- Rebooted my Blackberry by pulling the battery after most of the events above
I rang Vodafone but they really don't know what the problem is. Any help would be greatly appreciated?03-29-09 08:12 PMLike 0
- When you resend you service books did you get an email sent to your gmail account? It should be a default message along the lines of saying it may take 20 minutes for emails to get sent to your device. Also how did you set up your gmail account? With the release of BIS 2.6, you only have to type in your full email address into the first box and then the password into the second box to setup the account.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com03-29-09 08:43 PMLike 0
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD