I know you can turn off the mobile network signal which will shut down both calls and internet to your phone, but you can still use internet via WiFi connection. What I wanna do is turn off incoming and outgoing calls to my phone just leaving it to use it with internet without having to turn off the mobile network signal. I don�t want to keep on getting calls from boss while I�m out of work..

Thanks a lot
    10-27-11 07:36 AM
    Select the 'Silent' profile and you will not hear any incoming calls from your workplace boss. No promises that will work as effectively on the "real boss" at home.
    10-27-11 07:45 AM
    You can forward all your incoming calls to voicemail for incoming calls but you can't turn off outgoing calls.
    10-27-11 07:47 AM
    How can I forward all my incoming calls to voicemail?
    10-27-11 07:50 AM
    I know you can turn off the mobile network signal which will shut down both calls and internet to your phone, but you can still use internet via WiFi connection. What I wanna do is turn off incoming and outgoing calls to my phone just leaving it to use it with internet without having to turn off the mobile network signal. I don�t want to keep on getting calls from boss while I�m out of work..

Thanks a lot
    Why not just put your device in "Silent Mode"? You retain your internet connections and you will not receive calls from your boss. As far as outgoing calls, I don't know why you would want to shut that down, but just don't make any.

Hope this helps.
    10-27-11 07:52 AM
    Call Control Pro has an option to block all calls, never used it myself though, can't say how efficiently it works
    10-27-11 03:21 PM
    How can I forward all my incoming calls to voicemail?
    Options/Call Management/call forwarding
    10-27-11 03:40 PM
    How about talking to your boss about the after hours calls? If you ignore his calls, that might **** him off and put you in a worse situation. If you work a job that requires some after hours work, like IT, you'll have to suck it up.

Joe
    10-27-11 05:49 PM

Thanks a lot
    06-08-14 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD