also, just on device (not using software)

when I got my new phone, the transfers from my last phone are on my device memory. I have started working on moving them, as I sit and wait for appointments, etc. One at a time is tedious. Is there someway to highlight and transfer numerous ones at once as a group?? thank you
    03-11-09 02:59 PM
    I haven't been able to do a multi-move or copy strictly on the device itself.

I've just plugged my BB into my computer (activating mass storage) and then dragged and dropped.
    03-11-09 03:05 PM
    Hi Jen,

It's Jose, your test buddy from last month. I also was not able to find a way to do it from the phone itself. Had the same problem yesterday from one folder to a newly created folder. Anyway, just wanted to say "hi".
    03-11-09 03:12 PM
    Thanks to you both......I may just do it at the ol' computer then.
    *Waves to Jose*
    You are always such great help!
    03-11-09 03:16 PM
    You might be able to do it with BBFileScout which can read dev mem and the SD card and do file management between both. I woulda thought Roxio could do the same as well, d'you try that?
    03-11-09 03:23 PM
    I have experimented with BBFileScout, it is a big improvement over Explore in many ways, but it does not select multiple files. It will create a ZIP file of the directory contents. Moving a single file is simple enough then just a matter of unzipping it on the media card.

Roxio Media Manager will do it too. It can access both device and media card memory. Multiple files can be selected for drag and paste followed by a delete.

Roxio is part of the extended BlackBerry Desktop Software Package. You can download it directly from BlackBerry support.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    03-11-09 03:48 PM
    BBFS will allow you to copy a folder and it's contents between the two locations, she could do it that way or use Roxio. Roxio might actually be easier I would think, once connected.
    03-11-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD