Can I Still Use BB9810 for email without a sim card?
I recently switched from a BB9810 to an iPhone 5. I do have one question though. Is it possible to use the 9810 just to retrieve email over wifi? I have it just sitting around and if my iPhone is charging or syncing or whatever is it possible? Is there some settings i have to change because right now with a deactivated sim, or no sim at all it wont grab the email. I would truly appreciate any help at all with this.
- 01-08-2013, 07:00 PM #4
You would have to go to the email website. Messages would not come to the phone's message inbox on wifi unless you are using the NOC.Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- BlackBerry Diva
01-08-2013, 09:47 PM #6~DENISE~
- 6,884 Posts
YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!
PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
- By bbnewb85 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2012, 07:51 PM
- By gypsy1274 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2011, 04:04 PM
- By newyork in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2008, 08:21 PM
- By stevefo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2008, 08:34 PM
- By NewCrackberryUser in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 20Last Post: 01-25-2008, 06:51 PM