I detest the fact I have to sit in front of my computer and 'Accept' every change in my computer or BB. Is there a way to default this part of the program to accept everything that's changed?
    05-19-09 02:10 PM
    I'm amazed. Either no one else minds clicking "Accept" a dozen times, or I have not used the proper words to articulate the problem. Not a single reply; nobody saying I don't like that either or even, "Ah well, such is the nature of the Blackberry."

I must rethink this and perhaps post again in another part of the forum.
    05-20-09 09:14 AM
    In the Synchronization Settings, click the Advanced button. The second section there is called "Confirmations". Here you can deselect "Confirm Record Deletions" and "Confirm Changes and Additions".
    05-20-09 11:40 AM
    In the Synchronization Settings, click the Advanced button. The second section there is called "Confirmations". Here you can deselect "Confirm Record Deletions" and "Confirm Changes and Additions".
    Thanks, that helped!
    05-20-09 02:35 PM
    I'm so glad to get a good response, I think I accomplished what you suggested, although the process was a little different for me. I'll go over how I did it, taken from the Help menu:

Connect your BlackBerry� device to your computer.
    Open the BlackBerry� Desktop Manager.
    Click Synchronize.
    In the left pane, click Configuration > Synchronization.
    Click Synchronization.
    Select the check box beside an organizer application.
    Click Advanced.
    Click the tab for the organizer application.
    Click Conflict Resolution.
    Select a conflict resolution option.
    Click OK.
    05-20-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD