I am getting a Pearl & will have BIS. I have an imap account with multiple sub-folders with fusemail. I have 4 email addresses forwarded to that account (each account has their own folder) so when I reply from my blackberry I need the choice of those 4 or 5 address to send from. Is their any way to do this? Thanks!
    12-17-07 02:30 PM
    When you go to "compose email" on you BB, you can select any address that is set up on your device as the "from" address. - hope that answers it.
    12-17-07 08:08 PM
    so I can configure an unlimited amount of from addresses? I thought I read somewhere BB only allow 1 or 2.

Also what about the subfolders? Can I do that?
    12-17-07 08:52 PM
    I don't know about the subfolders but I belive that BIS supports up to 10 email accounts for each BBerry.
    12-17-07 09:00 PM
    Ok I did read that somewhere. I just would like to know if I can view all my subfolders now. Then I know whether to get BIS or BES. My Pearl is on the way!
    12-17-07 09:08 PM
    still no one knows if I can sync my IMAP subfolders with BIS?? Help before I get my Pearl! I am understanding that I can only sync my Inbox?? WTF??
    12-17-07 11:52 PM
    still no one knows if I can sync my IMAP subfolders with BIS?? Help before I get my Pearl! I am understanding that I can only sync my Inbox?? WTF??
    The answer is 'no' and it's bloody annoying! however, I'd liek to know whether anyone can tell me if the forthcoming Blackberry 900/Bold will support this? I know HTML-rich emails are supposed to be supported, but what about IMAP subfolders?
    06-24-08 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD