I cant find the ringtone for an ex-wrestler "the rock." Does anyone know how to make a ringtone or how the ringtones are upload to this site?
    06-25-08 12:39 AM
    You can use editing programs such as Audacity to edit audio files into ringtones. You need source material though. Do a web search for "The Rock audio clips" or something similar and you may find what you need.
    06-25-08 12:55 AM
    I use a program called wavepad. Ill take any mp3, alter it and then use the media manager to put it on my memory card.

I make all my ringtones and haven't had any problems =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by wrxchic; 06-25-08 at 12:59 AM.
    06-25-08 12:56 AM
    I have the one for the game, lol.
    Do you know the name of the actual song? If so it's no big deal.

06-25-08 01:49 AM
    I use itunes to make my ring tones for free. then i send the file to my phone via bluetooth.

Its easy once you do it but there are a few steps involved. the steps are on this website macosxhints.com - Use iTunes to create MP3 ringtones for cellphones
    06-25-08 08:19 AM
    I should try these programs. I've been using Windows Movie Maker to cut my mp3s into ringtones
    06-25-08 11:29 AM
    Yes you can. I use a program called Audacity to chop up the length of mp3s and it is pretty easy to use.

06-25-08 11:34 AM
    I use PhoneZoo its great you can make everything there, beings i cant post links yet just go add .com to phonezoo
    06-25-08 11:37 AM
    I use PhoneZoo its great you can make everything there, beings i cant post links yet just go add .com to phonezoo
    I've tried phonezoo, but wasn't satisfied with the sound quality at all...

Does Audacity / iTunes / Wavepad create crisp sound tones? Like those you would purchase off of a Cingular site (or whathaveyou)?

Thankies
    06-25-08 01:52 PM

Does Audacity / iTunes / Wavepad create crisp sound tones? Like those you would purchase off of a Cingular site (or whathaveyou)?

Thankies
    audacity makes them as crisp as you want.
    it is a bit more complicated than some of the others, but there's alot more options, for effects and amplifying.
    06-25-08 04:43 PM

Thankies

Wavepad makes em all nice, crisp & clear. just make sure to save them as .mp3 and not in .wav.

If you don't want to make your own, check out Free Ringtones, Logos, Mobile Videos - FunForMobile (they're free). I used to download from them when I rocked a Treo and before I figured out how to make my own....
    Last edited by wrxchic; 06-26-08 at 01:30 AM.
    06-25-08 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD