Is it possible to have two address books? I would like to have one for business and the other for my personal contacts.

Thanks for your help!
    02-19-09 11:30 AM
    When you make a new contact, you are given the option to make it business or personal
    Couple of different ways, but this should work for you.

Open contacts >look on the bottom of the screen for box with a green + and press to add new contact. Type your info, then hit BB menu key and you'll see "categories" on the menu, right near the top. HTH
    02-19-09 11:41 AM
    Is it possible to have two address books? I would like to have one for business and the other for my personal contacts.

Thanks for your help!
    In some respects you can have more than one. It involves you setting up your addressee with a "category". Example, all your close friends are one category, family is another and of course, work related contacts. Once you have done this, the next time you go to your address book, find "filter" and check the address book you want to see. If you uncheck all of the categories, you see all your contacts. Personally, I have 9 different categories or 9 different address books.
    02-19-09 11:47 AM
    Thanks everyone! That was so simple, I should have been able to figure that out.

Thanks again!
    02-19-09 12:10 PM
    In some respects you can have more than one. It involves you setting up your addressee with a "category". Example, all your close friends are one category, family is another and of course, work related contacts. Once you have done this, the next time you go to your address book, find "filter" and check the address book you want to see. If you uncheck all of the categories, you see all your contacts. Personally, I have 9 different categories or 9 different address books.
    I am not following what you mean.....I have a bold, so I am not sure if my BB works differently?
    03-09-09 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD