Hi Crackberry,
    I have a question about my Blackberry Curve 8310. Now I've had this phone for quite a while and just recently it's started having a problem where it would shut off after about 5 minutes of use. The battery that was in there was swollen, so I replaced it with a brand new battery but the problem remains. Now for the odd part, the phone is perfectly fine when plugged in: sends texts, phone calls are fine, can play games for any amount of time. But when unplugged, it can no longer send text messages(it searches for signal, then I get a red X, you have to plug it in and resend to get it to actually send). When I first got the battery it would only charge up to 85%, so I deleted all music and photos off the phone and now battery is at 100%. So it's not a battery issue. Do you have any suggestions. It works perfectly fine only when plugged in and obviously I can't bring it with me anywhere because if the screen is on for more than 5 minutes it will turn off and can only be restarted with a battery pull. I came to you because your the experts and if someone can figure it out, it's you guys. ANY suggestions would greatly appreciated.-----------------Thank you so much
    05-15-15 03:06 PM
    I have 88904 bytes free and the Signal Strength is between -72 and -95 dbm.
    05-15-15 03:22 PM