die hard bb user about ready to scrap it. I have been using Act! crm for 15 years for my business. Used companionlink to sync to bb native calendar and contacts. Ever since I got the Q10 I've had nothing but problems syncing. Companionlink is all but out of ideas. I tried to use google calendar as an interface, but that is glitchy also.

Here is my question. Please, BB gods, dumb it down for me. I am completely ignorant when trying to read 80% of your responses on your threads!! I am ok with scrapping Act! as my calendar. Preferrable not contacts. But wth software do I use to make my friggin calendar work in blackberry native. I have spent hours researching this and can find NOTHING! Is outlook my only option? That's fine, but according to some threads, that is problematic as well. I need something that I can both modify on my phone, as well as my pc. Google calendar would be ideal, but again, I can't make that work. Any advice would be DEEPLY appreciated! I have spent forever searching your threads several times over! I may just be missing it because of my lack of understanding. Thank you in advance!!
    06-03-15 11:40 PM
    Settings> accounts add a google account. When you set it up ensure you add the check mark next to calendar, and then set up your sync. Mine is set to 30 minutes so it will only update the google calendar in the cloud after 30 minutes or less. If you need immediate sync then set it up to push. That's it. Works great on my Q10.

If you are having trouble try deleting the account. Reboot the phone, then re add the account.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    Settings> accounts add a google account. When you set it up ensure you add the check mark next to calendar, and then set up your sync. Mine is set to 30 minutes so it will only update the google calendar in the cloud after 30 minutes or less. If you need immediate sync then set it up to push. That's it. Works great on my Q10.

If you are having trouble try deleting the account. Reboot the phone, then re add the account.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    06-04-15 09:23 AM
    OP,

Direct sync to BB and sync via Google should work with Act! and CompanionLink. If you are having issues, please PM me your contact info and I'll have one of our senior reps work with you.

We have thousands of people using BB10 with Act! without issues. They either sync direct to BB10 (USB, WiFi, or DejaCloud), or sync via Google's cloud or Office 365 cloud. With so many options, I guarantee we can get at least one to work for you.
    06-05-15 10:29 AM