I have recently bought a strom 9530 and caught on to this site so sorry if i am a little behind. But I have started to learn how to move apps and get them where i want them and so forth. I downloaded viigo the other day and now when i hit the bb button to go to my applications that works but then when i hit it again and click on options nothing happens.

I thought when you hit options when in the home area it usually goes to screen set up. I want to lower the amount of apps on my home screen.

Thanks to whoever can give me some info

btw im runnng 4.7.0.75

UPDATE:

I deleted the Viigo app and the options button is working now. Is that par for the course or is the correction I am missing
    Last edited by Green2273; 04-30-09 at 11:39 AM.
    04-30-09 11:15 AM
    I have viigo and when i hit options on the main screen i get options and the ability to change the number of icons on the home screen.
    04-30-09 02:36 PM
    This is a known bug in OS version .75 and not with Viigo. If you do a battery pull it should fix the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 07:51 PM
    This is a known bug in OS version .75 and not with Viigo. If you do a battery pull it should fix the problem.

Armak,

Thanks for the info on that. Would you recommend downloading the new os that was on the crackberry home page. I think the number was .144?

Could I ask one more question how do you do a battery pull.

Thanks again
    04-30-09 09:17 PM
    Armak,

Thanks for the info on that. Would you recommend downloading the new os that was on the crackberry home page. I think the number was .144?

Could I ask one more question how do you do a battery pull.

Thanks again
    I've been running .141 (can be downloaded from here) since it was released early this morning and I can say that it is running very good. I only recommend updating if you are familiar with the process and are willing to take the risk of bricking you device (you can't really bricked your device since there is a thread with a similar title in the tips & how-to forum that tells you have to fix the problem).

A battery pull is when you physically remove the battery from your bb while it is still on for a short period of time and then reinsert it. There are apps such as QuickPull and Soft Reset that allow you to do a mock battery pull through them.

Last edited by ArmaK; 04-30-09 at 09:51 PM.
    04-30-09 09:46 PM
    Thanks.

I better familiarize myself a little bit more with the phone before I take a shot at changing the os then. I might try it later this weekend and see where that goes before i download to many apps.
    05-01-09 06:18 AM
    I have recently bought a strom 9530 and caught on to this site so sorry if i am a little behind. But I have started to learn how to move apps and get them where i want them and so forth. I downloaded viigo the other day and now when i hit the bb button to go to my applications that works but then when i hit it again and click on options nothing happens.

I thought when you hit options when in the home area it usually goes to screen set up. I want to lower the amount of apps on my home screen.

Thanks to whoever can give me some info

btw im runnng 4.7.0.75

UPDATE:

I deleted the Viigo app and the options button is working now. Is that par for the course or is the correction I am missing

Hello I just got my Storm Tuesday and I am still learning when I brought it with 4.7.0.75. Since I am new to this maybe i will take it to the store and let them put the newer version on it. Any suggestions. What does the newer os do 144 i think or 141
    05-01-09 06:22 AM
    Hello I just got my Storm Tuesday and I am still learning when I brought it with 4.7.0.75. Since I am new to this maybe i will take it to the store and let them put the newer version on it. Any suggestions. What does the newer os do 144 i think or 141
    the store does not update phones plus its not a vzw official update so they will tell you that you are running the latest OS
    05-01-09 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD