I dropped my phone tonight, and like it wasn't enough I then stepped on it and dragged it on the asphalt.
    I feel like an ***** and I'm so mad at myself!
    Oh and the worst thing is that my BSE is on it's way here..

Anyways, me being clumsy and all.. I don't really wanna open my blackberry to change the screen, even if it's soo easy a child could do it..
    Is there a spray, something I could just use on my screen, to fill the scratch?

Thanks
    04-14-09 10:18 PM
    Sorry gals....the scratches most likely are there to stay. You can go to GSM4world.com and get a new front cover. It's easy to replace and there's a few vids on youtube on how to do it.
    04-15-09 12:03 AM
    Sorry gals....the scratches most likely are there to stay. You can go to GSM4world.com and get a new front cover. It's easy to replace and there's a few vids on youtube on how to do it.
    As easy as it can be, even if you tell me my cat could do it.. I wouldn't.. I'm too clumsy! (And also scared I'll break my precious blackberry :P)
    04-15-09 12:48 AM
    As easy as it can be, even if you tell me my cat could do it.. I wouldn't.. I'm too clumsy! (And also scared I'll break my precious blackberry :P)
    LOL...its so easy your gerbil could do it. It really is easy and you can get the color you want. They even send the small Torx screwdrivers that are needed to disassemble the cover with the kit. Cost is $29.99 and will be on your doorstep in 7 buisness days. Goodluck.
    04-15-09 12:58 AM
    Although it may sound crazy, I just used a paint sealant (3M) made for cars and it did an amazing job on the tiny scratches. You can put on multiple layers using a Q-tip and it will stack, creating a more glossy finish and will protect it in the future. If the stuff can protect paint against rocks going 60+ MPH, it can protect against key scratches and anything else. I've only had it on there for about 2 weeks and no discoloration or anything yet, but I will keep you all posted. DO NOT use a carnauba product! Oh and make sure the screen is at a cool temp when you apply it. Hope this helps for a cheap fix!
    04-23-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD