Not sure if I asked this but basically I want to know if there's a way to edit all the sounds on the blackbeery. Everything from the sound the Trackball makes to the sound it makes when I hit the keys. I'm not talking about changing ring tones. I'm trying to go deeper then that, such as the back button would make one sound and the blackbeery logo button would make another sound etc etc.

Would it be possible to change this if I had one of those theme editors, does a theme editor let you get that deep witch changing settings? If anyone can let me know I'd appreciate it, thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 06:44 PM
    i dont think there is any way to do that.. people have asked before.. but its a no-go
    05-01-09 06:46 PM
    You can have the key tones and the trackball sounds, but barring a 3rd party app I've not heard of, that pretty much covers it.

05-01-09 06:47 PM
    You can have the key tones and the trackball sounds, but barring a 3rd party app I've not heard of, that pretty much covers it.

I want to make a blackbeery theme but I also want the sounds the keypad or trackball makes to go with the theme,grrrr if anyone knows of anything, please! Let me know

05-01-09 06:55 PM
    You did cover it, that as good as it gets...
    05-01-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD