Just wondering if their is anything I can do via these 2 devices?

I just got a Playstation 3 and I know it use's my Bluetooth headset from my BB Curve 8330 no problem. But is their anything I can do between the BB Curve 8330 and PS3 that I don't know about? Pandora?

Thank you,
    Whiteice
    08-28-09 11:15 PM
    Probably not, no.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 02:28 AM
    Not really. If you have a handsfree you can have two different profiles but not use your phone via bluetooth to talk over a game. It just doesn't work that way.
    08-29-09 10:55 AM
    i got music to download from blackberry to the ps3, now how in blazes do you get pictures to download? thanks!
    08-29-09 01:21 PM
    i got music to download from blackberry to the ps3, now how in blazes do you get pictures to download? thanks!
    Can you give a little info on how to do the music download??Thanks,man!!
    08-29-09 02:37 PM
    A call interface system of some kind would be cool. I suppose anythings possible.
    08-29-09 03:15 PM
    It would be cool if you could use the BB as a bluetooth keyboard.

08-29-09 08:59 PM
    Not that I have a PS3, but I do have a PS2. And I can only imagine how sweet it would be to control the DVD functions from my Curve.

One less remote!!

08-29-09 10:21 PM
    to xfer music from blackberry to PS3: make a MUSIC (in caps) folder in the root of the memory card in your blackberry. plug to ps3 and select blackberry under the music section.

same thing with pictures except you have to make a folder named PICTURES.

or plug in your blackberry now, and when it shows up on your ps3, highlight it and press triangle, select display all and browse for the appropriate files.

they were suppose to release an app ($30) to use the berry as a keyboard. wonder what happen to that one...

08-29-09 10:55 PM
    to xfer music from blackberry to PS3: make a MUSIC (in caps) folder in the root of the memory card in your blackberry. plug to ps3 and select blackberry under the music section.

same thing with pictures except you have to make a folder named PICTURES.

or plug in your blackberry now, and when it shows up on your ps3, highlight it and press triangle, select display all and browse for the appropriate files.

they were suppose to release an app ($30) to use the berry as a keyboard. wonder what happen to that one...

Thanks,I'll give it a try.
    08-30-09 07:02 PM
    Werdd!!!!
    08-30-09 07:12 PM

Definitely agree there. ****, if I could do it on my pc that'd be amazing for the one I have hooked up to my tv.
    08-31-09 02:56 AM
    Can you give a little info on how to do the music download??Thanks,man!!
    i did it by accident and it didnt take all my music. but i plugged the device in and hit the triangle (options) and followed the on screen prompts.
    09-03-09 11:22 AM

I would pay $$ for this app!

11-14-09 06:55 AM
    It would be great to use it as a keyboard!
    11-14-09 06:59 AM
    I cant find how to get to the root directory on the memory card. where do you look? Cause i also would like to transfer files to my PS3. All mine does is clears the connection with my memory card when i plug my BB to my PS3 and as soon as i unplug it from the PS3 the files are visible again on BB.
    06-20-11 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD