an anyone help me a don't know if to delete this or not

Well when I go into device memory/home/user/cache I get a thing saying. Bgtj2me and when I open that I get 3 other things saying 15958deb and a76fa2c2 and aca3da41.

Can anyone tell me what that is and what a should do delete it or what?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-11 09:09 AM
    Britian's Got Talent app perhaps?
    11-23-11 09:39 AM
    Probz a have deleted it thanks just wondered if anybody knew what it was so was probz bgt

11-23-11 10:07 AM
    an anyone help me a don't know if to delete this or not

Well when I go into device memory/home/user/cache I get a thing saying. Bgtj2me and when I open that I get 3 other things saying 15958deb and a76fa2c2 and aca3da41.

Can anyone tell me what that is and what a should do delete it or what?

Well, normally things are written to cache to same load time, and that information is updated
    by a autosave or a manual save before exiting a program. I would make a good set up backups of my phone before deleteing it, but it can be deleted.

If it is on your computer, I would look at each one using the "Properties" menu selection to see which program they belong to, take caution when deleting that.
    11-23-11 10:09 AM
    Quite a few apps will create a cache, to help speed the app up. Unless it's a backup for restoring the app after an OS upgrade, deleting it will cause no issue. You'll probably find it's returned, after the next use.
    11-23-11 10:26 AM
    I deleted it anyway it sayed couldn't open or something and a had a britain got talent thing so a think bgt was probz the cache

Thanks anyway and anymore things u want to tell me then just post it here

11-23-11 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD