if you guys are reading this, and i really hope you are....

could you please make a detailed virtual keyboard review. N4BB did one today and its really good.. but still lacking in a few things... for example, can we see landscape mode, a demonstration of the swipe backwards to delete.. swipe up to activate caps lock, and also gestures to bring up numbers and symbols.... it seems the only example of these things (apart from swipe up to activate caps lock) was demonstrated by vivek back in blackberry world.. and nothing much since...

if crackberry staff are reading.. heaar my callllll!!!! p.s nice reviews and coverage at blackberry jam
    10-01-12 03:49 PM
    They keyboard loaded on the Dev Alpha's isn't exactly the same as what was loaded on RIM's demo devices. The Dev Alphas got a "watered down" version of BlackBerry 10 on them. The things you are asking for, have been removed in the current dev alpha builds. Landscape mode for example, only manages to work in some apps.
    amjass12 likes this.
    10-01-12 03:54 PM
    such a shame
    10-01-12 04:04 PM
    I've been working on a little something something that I'll get posted this week or maybe next. I think you'll like it.
    10-01-12 04:41 PM
    something to look forward to... amazing, cannot wait... btw, who is that in your picture kevin?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by amjass12; 10-01-12 at 05:02 PM.
    10-01-12 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD