As the title queries, wondering is you can install th,e Blend apk on say the Priv to make it the terminal for a BB10 device. Just wondering if it's possible to spoof the app to allow this.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 05:26 PM
    on an Android phone? why would you even want to try? I can back my phone up into the cloud. I don't need a desktop software.....
    08-07-16 05:42 PM
    Just wondered if possible, that's all. So I can view messages from my BB10 device. Also, would be a convenient way to transfer large files via WiFi.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 06:15 PM
    I'm not sure it shows up for non-tablet devices, though I suppose you could try to find the apk and download that. Would kinda defeat the purpose though if that device is your primary phone though.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android from my Verizon BlackBerry Priv
    08-07-16 07:32 PM
    You should find apk file for such case. It is the easiest way! If I understand you exactly, You are finding apk file.
    Last edited by zocster; 08-17-16 at 11:21 AM. Reason: removed link
    08-17-16 10:45 AM
    I love Blend. Being able to use my phone on my desktop is a huge convenience. Is there any talk of Blackberry adapting it for use with an android phone?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 02:05 PM
    on an Android phone? why would you even want to try? I can back my phone up into the cloud. I don't need a desktop software.....
    Not everyone wants to "backup " on the "cloud".

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 06:00 AM
    What I like about Blend isn't just its ability to backup or transfer files. It also lets you access the hub. With that I can respond to texts, sms, and emails While working on my desktop or laptop. It also lets me know if a new message comes in quietly and discreetly. I appreciate that a lot of people don't work at their computers, or can't install blend on the one they do work at, but for those of us who do and can, Blend's a God-send.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    08-18-16 06:51 AM
    I've actually never used Blend to backup my files. It's to mirror the Hub on another device and respond instantly to messages. Installing it on a second device would allow you to keep your BB10 device as your primary for texts and BBMs.

As another user has mentioned already though, I'm not sure if you can install it for non-tablet devices. I suppose it's worth a try though! Good luck!
    08-18-16 06:59 AM
    I love Blend. Being able to use my phone on my desktop is a huge convenience. Is there any talk of Blackberry adapting it for use with an android phone?

Posted via CB10
    Being that BlackBerry has EOL BLEND... I'd say no they aren't.

There were a lot of request for BLEND back when the PRIV launched, but the responses from BlackBerry were not encouraging at all. I imagine it is still something they discuss from time to time and might would like to do. But I think with Mac & PC development cost it is probable a pretty expensive app. And just not currently feasible.
    08-18-16 07:14 AM
    Being that BlackBerry has EOL BLEND... I'd say no they aren't.

There were a lot of request for BLEND back when the PRIV launched, but the responses from BlackBerry were not encouraging at all. I imagine it is still something they discuss from time to time and might would like to do. But I think with Mac & PC development cost it is probable a pretty expensive app. And just not currently feasible.
    That's a very nice way of you putting it. Appreciated... :-)))
    Usually you'd say it's dead, never happen, forget it, EOL & Co., etc...

( ;-D )

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    08-21-16 03:16 PM