Please excuse me if this question has been asked before. I searched before posting. Anyway, my hairdresser has the Storm and she's Dominican, so her device's language is set to Espanol. I only speak English. When I send her a message via BB messenger, does the message translate to Espanol or does it remain in English ?
    03-11-09 12:30 PM
    It will remain in English. The languages that comes with the BB is so that you can use it in more than one language but does not translate. I am sure you can find applications out in BB world that can help you.
    03-11-09 12:33 PM
    Thank you jrod3055
    03-11-09 02:15 PM
    Please excuse me if this question has been asked before. I searched before posting. Anyway, my hairdresser has the Storm and she's Dominican, so her device's language is set to Espanol. I only speak English. When I send her a message via BB messenger, does the message translate to Espanol or does it remain in English ?
    Reminds me of the Ozzy Osbourne commercial where he has to text everyone that's right in front of him because they don't understand what he's saying lol

As said above, it's possible that there is an app for this. However, I've never come across one. If you don't find it maybe you can pitch the idea to an app developer here in the 3rd party software section.
    03-11-09 02:19 PM
    That is one funny commericial. First time I saw it I didn't get understand it. The second time over a few beers and the commericial came on I got.

And you are welcome as well Hotchanna
    03-11-09 02:50 PM
    Check the App Store here on CB. For spanish I see 21 applications including dictionaries, talking dictioaries, and a milti-language translator called Polyglotz. I haven't tried any of these myself, but am interested so please post a review if you try one and like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 03:22 PM
    Just keep in mind that most translating programs are quite literal in their translations
    03-11-09 09:46 PM
    Bbtran

03-11-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD