I would like to suggest that Blackberry partner with Bose to make a new headset for the NFL. Everyone knows Bose makes great sound but are they a communications company and now that Apple has become vulnerable the NFL should be looking for a secure communication system like Blackberry. There will also be opportunity with video headsets if BB partners with Bose.
    04-11-16 01:32 PM
    Don't see where BOSE would need BlackBerry... they are just making the headset. Others make the systems those headsets plug into - where the communications is handled. I guess for their wireless models that is a level of communications going on... But that's not the kinda of communications that BlackBerry is known for.

Would be cool if they could licenses BOSE sound for their devices.... didn't HTC do that. But that would only add to the cost.
    04-11-16 02:02 PM
    Wasn't HTC with Beats? With the Rezound, Sensation XE and others.

Posted via my Black Passport
    04-11-16 02:10 PM
    Wasn't HTC with Beats? With the Rezound, Sensation XE and others.

Posted via my Black Passport
    HTC owned a good chunk of Beats for a while, but sold their stake back to Dre and Iovine when they started having money troubles. The rest, as they say, is history.
    04-11-16 03:00 PM
    Clutching at straws...
    JeepBB and Elephant_Canyon like this.
    04-11-16 03:01 PM
    I'm gonna hate myself for asking this, but how is Apple vulnerable and what "vulnerability" do you think a partnership between Bose and BB would exploit?
    04-11-16 03:02 PM
    You know, posts like this are becoming more common in CrackBerry. Instead of discussing what BB could do to become more competitive product-wise, people have taken to looking for "vulnerabilities" in other companies for BB to exploit. I guess that's how far the company has fallen.
    04-11-16 04:27 PM
    If that's all they can do, let them have it. It's sad, but crackberry isn't what it used to be.
    04-12-16 02:03 AM
    You know, posts like this are becoming more common in CrackBerry. Instead of discussing what BB could do to become more competitive product-wise, people have taken to looking for "vulnerabilities" in other companies for BB to exploit. I guess that's how far the company has fallen.
    You are right.
    BlackBerry is just sad!!!

Posted via PP
    04-12-16 02:11 AM
    If that's all they can do, let them have it. It's sad, but crackberry isn't what it used to be.
    Blackberry isn't what it used to be.
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-12-16 06:21 AM
    Blackberry isn't what it used to be.
    Very true, but this place has turned into a depressing dump with very few exceptions. I don't want to comment (anymore, I'm sick of it) about the terrible decisions taken in relation to the hardware division. It's all their fault that they don't make money and I don't see why the leadership is so surprised. But anyway, let's not turn this into a pile of something like 90% of the other threads.
    04-12-16 06:46 AM
    (Some) People are discussing what BlackBerry could do at almost every level, from design to marketing and everything in between. There are a lot of clever and talented designers here, but what could they do besides showcasing their potential? Moreover, there were a few (brilliant) posts about what could have been done (or what could be done) in order to properly revitalize this company, but besides being appreciated by some and laughed on by others, there's no concrete end to them. BlackBerry does not care about that, decisions are taken seemingly at random and miraculous results are expected. Priv's price point was a real "what the hell" moment, for example. I wanted to get one, but at 800-900 euro at launch, I wouldn't have gotten one even if I could have afforded it. Even now it's still too expensive for what it offers and I don't wanna get a wobbly screen, sub-par keyboard and a back that creaks when you push it.
    BlackBerry should have gained traction from it; instead, they lost even more ground. Anyway, there are numerous people here with genuinely good intentions and ideas (ignore the trolls, malevolent characters or the downright facepalm individuals) but there is no possibility for their ideas to be put into practice.
    04-12-16 07:00 AM
    (Some) People are discussing what BlackBerry could do at almost every level, from design to marketing and everything in between. There are a lot of clever and talented designers here, but what could they do besides showcasing their potential? Moreover, there were a few (brilliant) posts about what could have been done (or what could be done) in order to properly revitalize this company, but besides being appreciated by some and laughed on by others, there's no concrete end to them. BlackBerry does not care about that, decisions are taken seemingly at random and miraculous results are expected. Priv's price point was a real "what the hell" moment, for example. I wanted to get one, but at 800-900 euro at launch, I wouldn't have gotten one even if I could have afforded it. Even now it's still too expensive for what it offers and I don't wanna get a wobbly screen, sub-par keyboard and a back that creaks when you push it.
    BlackBerry should have gained traction from it; instead, they lost even more ground. Anyway, there are numerous people here with genuinely good intentions and ideas (ignore the trolls, malevolent characters or the downright facepalm individuals) but there is no possibility for their ideas to be put into practice.
    Well said.
    04-12-16 07:28 AM