i sync my google calendar with my BB calendar. I put all my appointments in my BB and i want them to go to my google calendar when i sync them. The thing is they never go! only one appointment out of 86 entries has showed up on the google calendar. I'v made my gmail calendar the default calendar when i try to set wireless sync automatic to "yes" it wont let me. It always says no and thats for my yahoo, BB and the google calendar. Im assuming if i could wireless sync these the problem would be fixed but i dont know why it wont let me.

i tried to download a patch for google calendars on BB but when i went to the site it said that a patch hasnt been made for my phone.

any ideas?!
    11-21-08 12:41 AM
    Have you downloaded the Google Sync App? If not go to google.com on your BB and click on more and scroll down to Sync. This will allow you to sync your bb calendar to Google.
    11-21-08 07:17 AM
    Also, you could manually sync if auto isn't doing it. You go into your calendar, hit the dots button, pick Google Sync, dots button, sync now, or similar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 09:43 AM
    It also allows you to sync gmail contacts wirelessly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD