I am new somewhat to the blackberry, and I am new to this forum. I feel stupid for asking this question, but thank you for the help. I google crackberry mobile on my blackberry, and I bookmarked the site. If I post to the forum on that page, is it the same as the posts I see from people that say "Posted from my Crackberry at wap.forums.crackberry.com"?

Thanks again for the help!
    05-06-09 12:11 AM
    I also meant to ask; is there a more efficient way to post to the forums from my blackberry than what I mentioned?
    05-06-09 12:12 AM
    If you are posting from m.crackberry.com, mobile.crackberry.com, or wap.crackberry.com, without the www infront, then you are on the mobile site. You're posts will say "Posted from my Crackberry at wap.forums.crackberry.com"
    following your post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 12:22 AM
    If you are posting from m.crackberry.com, mobile.crackberry.com, or wap.crackberry.com, without the www infront, then you are on the mobile site. You're posts will say "Posted from my Crackberry at wap.forums.crackberry.com"
    following your post.

I like how you posted a response about how to post from your BB, from your BB

As stated above, m.crackberry.com and it will show as xliderider's.

You can also install the crackberry launcher (available for OTA install from the main page http://m.crackberry.com) and not have to open your browser and click on the bookmark, if you feel that would be quicker.
    05-06-09 12:28 AM
    Great! Thanks for the replies everyone! I really appreciate it, and I an enjoying being a member of this board.

05-06-09 04:59 PM
    Great! Glad you figured it out and were able to post from your BB parkerson.

05-06-09 05:06 PM
    sometimes m.crackberry.com dosn't work for some people

so it should also be known that wap.crackberry.com works this si the one I personally bookmarked...

I am not sure why m.crackberry.com doesn't always work for me..
    05-06-09 05:34 PM
    I like the launcher, it's quick and gets you right here.

I have a question too regarding posting while on my BB. How do you quote another post when replying, I've yet to do that or see how to do it?
    05-06-09 05:55 PM
    IS there any way I can get it to say "Posted from my Frankenberry?"
    05-06-09 08:22 PM
    IS there any way I can get it to say "Posted from my Frankenberry?"
    You can go back into your BIS account where you or someone for you set up your email account(s) and add or edit what it says now when you're emailing.
    05-07-09 07:27 AM
    I think bparkerson was asking about the CrackBerry signature rahter than the BIS signature. You can go to UserCP on the device or User Control Panel on your desktop and edit the signature. BUT I'm not sure whether that overrides the wap default signature. Haven't tested this, but I'm sure someone knows :-)

05-07-09 07:43 AM
    I think bparkerson was asking about the CrackBerry signature rahter than the BIS signature.
    Oh you're probably right...I just had the BIS signature in mind for some reason
    05-07-09 07:55 AM
    I like the launcher, it's quick and gets you right here.

I have a question too regarding posting while on my BB. How do you quote another post when replying, I've yet to do that or see how to do it?

Just click the link "reply next to the user name at top of post you want to quote. The "!!" link is to report abuse of site.

05-07-09 08:26 PM
    And no, when posting from mobile, the signature you see is what you get. It let's other members know that you may not be able to see many of the details found on the main site.

05-07-09 08:30 PM
    Just click the link "reply next to the user name at top of post you want to quote. The "!!" link is to report abuse of site.
    Got it now thanks...I thought that might have been it but never tried it.

05-07-09 09:05 PM
    Something I've wondered is how do you multi-quote on the mobile forums?
    05-07-09 09:09 PM
    Something I've wondered is how do you multi-quote on the mobile forums?
    What you can do is go to reply in quote #1 and highlight that quote in the reply field, then hit back and go to the quote #2 and just paste it in that reply...
    05-07-09 09:20 PM
    I was just kidding about the frankenberry thing. I was trying to make what I thought was a clever, and funny joke/pun....but it appears I failed miserably. Epic Fail miserably. Sorry.
    05-07-09 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD