New to smartphones in general, picked up the Apollo app, basically the same thing as Pandora, but I'm having trouble finding how to make new stations, and delete old ones, is there something I'm missing, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    05-01-13 10:30 PM
    New to smartphones in general, picked up the Apollo app, basically the same thing as Pandora, but I'm having trouble finding how to make new stations, and delete old ones, is there something I'm missing, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    No experience with it myself, but I'll tap it out of limbo and perhaps find someone that has.
    05-07-13 12:26 PM
    I can help with a part of this.
    A. To create a station on your Z10: swipe DOWN from the top bezel of your Z10. This will reveal a "search for radio" menu item, along with "settings","help", and "my bookmarks". NOTE: the "search for radio" is your input box for your chosen artist or song for creation of a NEW station.

B. To bookmark a currently playing song or artist, hold your finger down in the middle of the "now playing" screen (on top of the CD case screen) to reveal a menu that allows purchase from Amazon as well as creation of a new station from whatever artist or song is playing- and also song banning. Note: if you look carefully to the right of the CD case, you will see a "binding, or spine " for the CD case- at the top is a "thumbs up" and below is a "thumbs down" for your song likes and dislikes.
    C. At the top right of the now playing interface, you'll see an "i" to reveal artist information/bio stuff.

Hope this helps with the disorientation!
    newz10abuser1 likes this.
    05-07-13 06:49 PM
    Genius thank you man for the detailed response. U know how to delete stations

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 09:49 PM
    When you touch the top blue bar (between the "?" and the "i". This exposes the station list. If you look closely, each station name looks like it's inside a little tile. Slide the station name to either side, left or right (the station name behaves as if it were attached by a spring). Boom! a menu is revealed with a "cancel" or "delete" option.
    LOL- I didn't know this. I learned it by trying to help you!

Posted via CB10
    newz10abuser1 and kfh227 like this.
    05-16-13 11:49 PM
    Why don't you just side-load the android version of Pandora on your Z10/Q10. It should/will run better than on the PlayBook OS 2.1.

Here is the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...pk-bar-741869/
    05-16-13 11:53 PM