I see new emails coming in quickly. Sometime quicker on Blackberry device than on my exchange server (Outlook). But when I delete the messages on the server, sometime they get deleted quickly, some message get deleted with large delay, other times I need to push "reconcile now", and some never get deleted. I also cannot find a good way to resynchronize the two inboxes, like you can with windows or GOOD. Any help would be appreciated.

I worked with Blackberry once. They made me pretty much reset to the original state. Everything started working and now, 3 weeks later, I have the same problem.
    02-21-08 01:00 PM
    Instant two-way reconciliation (and I mean true reconciliation) requires BES. That you're going through OWA (which is what it sounds like form your post) is the reason why things aren't always instant.
    02-22-08 08:08 AM
    BES is right away and BIS is every 15 minutes except for BB hosted email, gmail, and yahoo. hope this helps
    02-22-08 10:23 AM
    I am using BES, yet behavior as I described. I even seen cases where you press reconcile now, few messages get synchronized and then nothing happens up to a few minutes and then few otheres, older ones, would start being deleted.
    02-23-08 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD