if my curve is in my purse, i wont know its ringing till the ringtone starts on the 3rd ring. the first 2 rings are vibrate. can i remove that function? i want just tone & cant figure out how. its frustrating b/c people keep telling me your phone rings forever.
    10-01-08 06:55 PM
    Yes, you can customize all your ringer profiles.

Go to profile icon then >advanced then you can change the ringtones, alerts etc. for each profile.
    10-01-08 07:01 PM
    Go to Profiles > Advanced Options and select Edit on your profile .. scroll down to Phone and change the option to just Tone instead of Vibrate and Tone
    10-01-08 07:01 PM
    there is also a program out called VibandRing so that your BB will vibrate & ring simultaneously. its like $3.99
    10-01-08 07:03 PM
    there is also a program out called VibandRing so that your BB will vibrate & ring simultaneously. its like $3.99
    Where can this be found at?
    10-01-08 07:06 PM
    10-01-08 07:07 PM
    if my curve is in my purse, i wont know its ringing till the ringtone starts on the 3rd ring. the first 2 rings are vibrate. can i remove that function? i want just tone & cant figure out how. its frustrating b/c people keep telling me your phone rings forever.
    I actually have my BB set to this since I wear it on my belt. However, in the purse, that is probably not a good idea.
    10-01-08 07:08 PM
    VibandRing works very well! Well worth $4.
    10-02-08 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD