me using a bb 9700 and i have opted for the unlmtd bb data plan , its almost been two weeks now and the browsing speed on the vodafone network is pathetically slow when i called the bb helpdesk in mumbai i was told the matter has been escalated to RIM in canada as lots and lots of users r facin the same problem , all those vodafone bb users who r facing this pain i request u to pls share ur thoughts and experiences if u guyz having the same problem .thnx
    03-05-10 05:12 AM
    use airtel and it's slow as well.
    03-05-10 09:14 AM
    yeah, i'm having the same problem on my storm2..... have been getting in touch with the vodafone blackberry helpline, and they have no eta whatsoever on when this issue will be fixed....

on a side note, gps apparently doesn't work on bb's via the vodafone network in india.... can someone confirm the same for other indian providers? i've heard it works on other carriers, but i'm not too sure.... its pretty stupid that gps will work on the most basic of phones, even non smartphones, on the vodafone network, but not on bb's....
    Last edited by silverarrows; 03-05-10 at 01:10 PM.
    03-05-10 01:06 PM
    the issue is still goin on and its so frustrating , they have given a time frame yet again for 72hrs which i assume its not gonna happen but the sad part here is that there is no such forum where vodafone bb users can come togther and discuss this issue in a forum.is the problem resolved at ur end at the moment ?.thnx
    03-09-10 02:57 AM
    Still going on.

About 20 of us are planning to sue Vodafone India for this now.
    04-05-10 08:13 AM
    The problems seems to be resolved since evening what's ur say aditya? . It has been a frustrating experience.pls let me know ur reply.thnx

Still going on.

About 20 of us are planning to sue Vodafone India for this now.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD