Ok, so after doing some research we could possibly have a fix for MMS with a programmers help.

so windows mobile users on some carriers do not have MMS on their phone as well as some carriers with Blackberry. There was a program called sMMS that was wrote for win mobile that will allow MMS here is how I think it works

"From what I understand it is just a browser redesigned to bring you to the Sprint PicMail page and it allows you to send MMS "from the internet...from your phone" if that makes sense."

I do not know if it's been addressed here but if we could find someone that can make anything close for the blackberry I myself would not mind contributing to the design of the software, as I am sure others here would not mind supporting the idea of MMS on non capable bb phones.

Here is a link to the windows mobile version of this program. you can learn more about it here, I am sure there is someone out there that can make this work for the blackberry.

----windows version------
    sMMS Picture Mail Composer - PPCGeeks

II got this idea from someone else who had a similar question, however is this idea so far streatched that it will not work or does anyone think this might work.
    08-27-08 10:24 PM
    Ok, so after doing some research we could possibly have a fix for MMS with a programmers help.

so windows mobile users on some carriers do not have MMS on their phone as well as some carriers with Blackberry. There was a program called sMMS that was wrote for win mobile that will allow MMS here is how I think it works

"From what I understand it is just a browser redesigned to bring you to the Sprint PicMail page and it allows you to send MMS "from the internet...from your phone" if that makes sense."

I do not know if it's been addressed here but if we could find someone that can make anything close for the blackberry I myself would not mind contributing to the design of the software, as I am sure others here would not mind supporting the idea of MMS on non capable bb phones.

Here is a link to the windows mobile version of this program. you can learn more about it here, I am sure there is someone out there that can make this work for the blackberry.

----windows version------
    sMMS Picture Mail Composer - PPCGeeks

II got this idea from someone else who had a similar question, however is this idea so far streatched that it will not work or does anyone think this might work.
    I dunno, sounds like a lot of crap to go through to send a MMS.... Just switch to Tmobile..... No depsits ever, get free Curve, and MMS comes standard on every phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD