I've got a friend who works with Carphone Warehouse and they're interested in putting together a presentation showcasing the benefits of BlackBerry 10 over other platforms namely iOS (because of the recent ios8 release) and they're looking to do something like a PowerPoint
    (which will be shown of a blackberry through hdmi of course )

Something that shows first blackberry 10.2 and onwards (i.e 10.3) against ios 7/8 complete with pictures descriptions and even links to videos (e.g. ItsmeJC) where relevant..

So what do I need from you?

If you can post as many direct comparisons that you can think off, ideally in the style above of ios 7/8 vs 10/.2.3 using pictures and videos (if you can think of any) and we'll work towards putting together a presentation that will then be distributed among Carphone Warehouse Managers so hopefully it will make a difference!

[WARNING] please.. please.. please only post things directly relevant to the above (i.e providing examples) , if you want to complain about how this is Blackberry's job and you're not going to lift a finger then you're free to express that view.. just please not on this thread, that being said, feel free to make any constructive comments on the project.. [/WARNING]

Check Out TechCraze
    Last edited by tinochiko; 06-10-14 at 04:41 PM.
    beemaabeemababy likes this.
    06-03-14 04:02 PM
    Good luck

I don't have an iPhone so can't compare - but didn't that chap who makes the "why i hate BlackBerry" videos do some comparisons?

Oh - hub attachments - so much easier to handle in 10.2 than on the ex's iPhone
    tinochiko likes this.
    06-03-14 05:33 PM
    1) How much easier it is to display on a TV either via standard HDMI cable or via Miracast to a smart TV.

2) Using the file manager.

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    tinochiko likes this.
    06-03-14 05:36 PM
    Good luck

I don't have an iPhone so can't compare - but didn't that chap who makes the "why i hate BlackBerry" videos do some comparisons?

Oh - hub attachments - so much easier to handle in 10.2 than on the ex's iPhone
    Yup but 1) not with ios8 and 2) we want to go a bit more in depth and be more specific

Check Out TechCraze
    06-03-14 05:36 PM
    Someone here did a presentation regarding BB10 and its advantages over other platforms.

It's in the "Have you converted anyone to BlackBerry?" thread.

I'll try to dig up the post and then maybe you can ask permission from that member if you could source from his presentation.

Posted via CB10
    tinochiko likes this.
    06-03-14 06:54 PM
    The picture password you could mention and you can customize the settings shortcuts

Posted via CB10
    tinochiko likes this.
    06-04-14 03:21 PM
    Someone here did a presentation regarding BB10 and its advantages over other platforms.

It's in the "Have you converted anyone to BlackBerry?" thread.

I'll try to dig up the post and then maybe you can ask permission from that member if you could source from his presentation.

Posted via CB10
    This one? http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10152773

Check Out TechCraze
    06-05-14 03:37 AM
    There was those videos done by Dad does
    Also a list from these guys http://utbblogs.com/blackberryworks/...-a-blackberry/

Steve / Boanerges Performance
    tinochiko likes this.
    06-05-14 05:42 AM
    I would be happy if you want to use my presentation or part of it. I know it can get out of date easily and might have some errors, but I tried to be general enough that it will reflect reality for a little while.
    tinochiko likes this.
    06-05-14 06:02 AM
    Just an idea but is it worth posting to blackberry to see if you get a response from them..

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 04:12 PM
    Just an idea but is it worth posting to blackberry to see if you get a response from them..

Posted via CB10
    That's a great idea! Once completed the project will also be shown to the an individual at BlackBerry who works with Carphone Warehouse and hopefully if it's good enough they might take it further

Check Out TechCraze
    06-05-14 04:16 PM
    Anyone who wants to see how the project is coming along.. https://db.tt/dG9lEr0H

Check Out TechCraze
    06-10-14 03:15 PM